Sunday 5 August 2012

Nice Stationary

Nice Stationary

Nice Stationary Manufacturers & Nice Stationary Suppliers Paperspring, the new, online stationary retailer has a new line of brilliantly decorated cards to highlight any occasion or announcement.A huge range of stationary now available online.The project that I'm most proud of is a stupid black and white poster I designed back in the 80s for my favorite radio station CFNY and The Live Earl Jive Video Circus. - a road show for one of their DJs. I've had my work published in dozens of books and magazines, but that one really gave me a thrill. Not my best work, but I was a huge fan of alternative music, was a loyal listener to CFNY (now called the Edge) and it was a buzz to be part of 'the scene'. Another project that I'm particularly proud of was a Aldo Shoes ad cube project I developed while working at Crunch. It was this cool 3D cardboard puzzle that could be manipulated into many different combinations and shapes. Working out the die line on that project took two months (thank God for Obsessive Compulsive Disorders) and each cube had to be put together by hand. Was really impressive once built, but stupidly cost-prohibitive to construct. Luckily enough Aldo loved the pitch and told us "just go for it". At the shop, it's hard to say what project I'm the most proud of - there's lots of material that we've produced that I think to myself "wow - my studio made that". Our logos pop up in the weirdest of places. A few weeks ago, Sue and I were out for dinner at a local sports bar, UFC fights were on pay-per-view, and one of our logos showed up on some dude's ass. They were a sponsor of a fairly high-profile competitor and the logo had been silk-screened on his trunks. 

Nice Stationary

Nice Stationary

Nice Stationary

Nice Stationary

Nice Stationary

Nice Stationary

Nice Stationary

Nice Stationary

Nice Stationary


No comments:

Post a Comment