Sunday 5 August 2012

Italian Stationery

Italian Stationery

Classica Italian Notecards.Italian Stationery. Fabriano has been producing paper since the medieval times and has become known for it's high quality paper.Everything available is designed by Fabriano and made in Italy by highly skilled craftsmen using only the best materials.I've been messing around with video editing using Final Cut. I've got it all figured out (I used my wedding video as my first project) but I haven't had the time to really learn to do it well. I like video - it lets me combine the things I dig - music, animation and design - into one moving piece. It's fun, but time consuming as hell. Alas, just don't have the time these days to really get involved. I've also become quite a fan of compsing my own music using Reason, Abelton's Live and a Korg keyboard.

Italian Stationery

Italian Stationery

Italian Stationery

Italian Stationery

Italian Stationery

Italian Stationery

Italian Stationery

Italian Stationery

Italian Stationery


No comments:

Post a Comment