Sunday 5 August 2012

Stationery Shop

Stationery Shop

Stationery Store offers a wide range of office supplies, envelopes, toner and inkjet supplies, paper, stationery, business machines, legal supplies and furniture.The Stationery shop sells well known, big brand, quality children's products at affordable prices.At any given point we've got dozens of logo and identity projects in house. All are equally important, so I'm hesitant to focus on one or another. In terms of my personal projects, I'm working on a logo design book - though I have been for years - and one day, I'll get around to publishing it. It takes a look at logo design from a utilitarian perspective without the hoity-toity window dressing. I've always looked at design as a business, so I think I can add that perspective to the mix. I'm also working on a couple of promising web based projects, one of them is a network for decent designers with a real handle on logos and branding.

Stationery Shop

Stationery Shop

Stationery Shop

Stationery Shop

Stationery Shop

Stationery Shop

Stationery Shop

Stationery Shop

Stationery Shop


No comments:

Post a Comment