Friday 3 August 2012

Card Greetings

Card Greetings

This Post Office is Saved: Thanks to my wife and a few others who still mail birthday and other card greetings to Relatives and Friends -Photo from kensavage.com 
My wife*(see note 1) is still using the postal service to mail birthday cards greetings to her relatives in The Philippines. I used my FaceBook account or electronic card via e-mail to send birthday greetings to relatives and friends here in US and in the Philippines. My wife has no FB account, so she is trying to help the USPS financially by mailing her card greetings to relatives and friends in the Philippines.

Card Greetings

Card Greetings

Card Greetings

Card Greetings

Card Greetings

Card Greetings

Card Greetings

Card Greetings

Card Greetings


No comments:

Post a Comment