Tuesday 24 July 2012

Custom Clothes

Custom Clothes

I'm Sue Lindgren, owner and designer of re✰threads Custom Clothing.I'm a single mom who got my start in fashion as a model - now I'm a designer, inspired by other designers and my favorite art, music, and films. My main goal and desire with this company and myself, is to keep the world as 'green' and beautiful as possible! I began making reconstructed clothing designs for my friends and family, now I'm ready to share them with YOU as well! All my designs and garments are one of a kind  - there will NEVER be another one of them on the planet. 100% unique!Welcome to Bespoke Custom clothing!World Class Designers and Makers Of Fine Bespoke Custom Clothing and Custom Shirts Men's and Women's.Dogan Third Generations Expert top Bespoke Master Tailor and Clothing Designer and Master Clothier.

Custom Clothes

Custom Clothes

Custom Clothes

Custom Clothes

Custom Clothes

Custom Clothes

Custom Clothes

Custom Clothes

Custom Clothes



No comments:

Post a Comment