Sunday 5 August 2012

Purple Stationary

Purple Stationary

The purple Stationery Company selects products that are environmentally benign or have environmental advantages over the standard stationery equivalents. Sell mainly stationery products but also have some cleaning products, drinks and electric bulbsI was always dreaming up weird things - robots were my favorite - and drawing them in pseudo-sketchbooks, or on poster sized boards that my mom brought home from work. I often got in trouble in school for doodling in my school books - I was raised in Belfast, Northern Ireland and the teachers were incredibly strict - and I was sent to the headmaster's office more than a few times for defacing my notebooks with monsters and mechanical beings. When we moved to Canada, the schools were much more lenient than those in Ireland and I became a very lazy student.

Purple Stationary

Purple Stationary

Purple Stationary

Purple Stationary

Purple Stationary

Purple Stationary

Purple Stationary

Purple Stationary

Purple Stationary



No comments:

Post a Comment