Monday 6 August 2012

Company Stationery

Company Stationery

At the Wells & Drew Companies, we understand your reputation is your livelihood
. We provide a full line of business stationery and printing services. Contact us.changes to business stationery rules and filing of voluntary translations.Include the correct information on your stationery and design it to project the best image for your business.I also toyed with the idea of being a cartoonist - I was pretty good and modeled my style after Jack Davis (from the old MAD magazine) - but at some point realized that cartooning was a design niche inside a niche. I did a ton of cartoons for a couple of yearbooks (though I must admit to completely ripping off the little cartoons by Sergio Aragones, also featured in the margins of MAD Magazine) and was asked frequently to illustrate flyers for dances, parent-teacher nights and open houses. The one constant was my dream to someday own a "commercial art studio" (what we called them in those days) and I always planned to go to art college after high school. Which I did, signing up for the Illustration program at Sheridan College (world famous today for producing world-class animators) where I learned the basics of the trade. No, there wasn't a pivotal moment per se - I wanted to be a 'commercial artist' for as long as I can remember. Designing logos was always something I was pretty good at. I wanted to be an illustrator, but clients kept coming back with "yeah, your illustration stuff is nice, but we need a new logo"

Company Stationery

Company Stationery

Company Stationery

Company Stationery

Company Stationery

Company Stationery

Company Stationery

Company Stationery

Company Stationery


No comments:

Post a Comment